For lunch or dinner, as a main course or for sharing… everyone loves fried eggs with french fries, and adding the ‘chorizo’ is the icing on the cake. So simple, so good!
ingredients for 2 people
- 4 eggs
- 150gr chorizo
- 5 medium potatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1Peel the potatoes.
- 2Cut them into sticks.
- 3Slice the chorizo.
- 4Put plenty of oil in a frying pan and heat it.
- 5Fry the potatoes until they are tender inside and golden & crispy in the outside.
- 6Remove the oil exceed by placing them on a paper towel.
- 7Salt and set them aside.
- 8Fry the eggs in the same oil, one by one. Two eggs per portion
- 9Remove the oil exceed
- 10Add salt & pepper
- 11Place them on top of the fried potatoes
- 12Fry the chorizo slices just 30 seconds in hot oil
- 13Put them over the fried eggs
- 14Serve immediatly
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS
How can we know if the egg is correctly fried? The egg white must be gelled, with a golden crispy edge and the yolk must be liquid. This recipe, as shown in the picture, makes a full second course. It can also be served in a smaller portion with a side salad, that way the amount of calories will be way lower.
Second coursesPreparation time:
35 minutes minutesDifficulty:
Juan Carlos Ferrero (tennis player). Recipe included in the book ’50 recipes to enjoy wine’