The sangria is a typical spanish wine drink lightened with soda or juice, seasoned with fruit, especially citrus, and spices. Some sangrias can also be made out of liquor.
ingredients for 4 people
- 1 liter red wine
- 1/4 liter soda or fizzy lemonade
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 75 gr sugar
- 200 gr chopped and unpeeled fruit: orange, lemon, peach...
- 1 small glass of cognac or vermouth (optional)
- 1Mix all the ingredients in a container or pitcher.
- 2Put it in the fridge.
- 3Chill it.
- 4Add some ice cubes just at the serving time.
- 5Decorate with lemon and orange slices.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS
Use a good wine to make a good sangria. The better quality the wine has, the better sangria you will get. The fruit soaked in wine can be eaten, it's a deli itself!
5 minutes minutesDifficulty:
Con Mucha Gula